How You Can Benefit from Microsoft Dynamics 365
Microsoft Dynamics 365 provides organizations of all sizes with the tools to manage their finances and operations, along with support for customer relationships—including specific applications for Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Field Service, and Project-based Services—all from a single application that provides full visibility across all areas.
Because Microsoft Dynamics 365 integrates fully with Office 365, your staff remains productive using familiar productivity tools.
What is Microsoft Dynamics 365?
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a cloud-based solution that integrates ERP and CRM capabilities, along with professional-grade business intelligence, marketing, and service. The power of Microsoft Dynamics 365 is in its flexibility and scalability. Built on an ”app-centric” model, it allows you to choose only the functionality you need for your organization—and easily add apps as requirements change.
Take Advantage of the Cloud
Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), and other business applications have always required organizations to purchase, house, and support hardware and application software, including the operating systems and databases. These “on premises installations” require an IT staff with expertise in managing and administering software and hardware updates. The costs of purchasing, supporting, and upgrading operational systems could be quite high, and this structure could be constraining.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 provides the advantages of the cloud, paired with the power of proven Microsoft technology. With the cloud, organizations can pay only for what they need and eliminate (or greatly reduce) IT costs while still being able to take advantage of the power of ERP, CRM, and other business applications.
As an additional benefit, Microsoft Dynamics 365 can be accessed anytime, from anywhere in the world, and from any device.
Even More Capabilities
Microsoft Dynamics 365 offers even more capabilities, including:
- A Customer Portal featuring a self-service knowledge base and community forum.
- Business intelligence that collects data from different sources and offers insights into buyer trends, high-demand and high-profit products, and marketing effectiveness.
- PowerApps and Power Flow, which make it easy for users to create their own web and mobile apps to customize Dynamics 365 to the way your company does business.
- AppSource, a resource for users to try and buy additional applications that expand on the capabilities of Dynamics 365 with features and functions focused on specific needs.
Organizations all wanted to be able to take advantage of the latest version of Windows but needed to ensure that the costs of deployment would not get in the way.
They needed to see that:
Deployment would be easier to manage than in past experiences.
End user training and support could be minimized
And also an improved security.
Some of the flexible features of the Windows 10
- Device Guard. Organization can lock down untrusted applications to avoid IT and security issues to gain additional productivity benefits in this area.
- Credential Guard. Organization expects to gain greater benefits by further reducing security issues and remediation time with Credential Guard to help limit the severity of many security breaches.
- Cortana. It hopes to integrate voice commands with Cortana in the future. Mobile workers, drivers, machine operators, and others who have their hands full could greatly benefit from a voice interface to access navigation or communication functions while driving or working.
- New Windows 10 features. A benefit of leveraging Windows 10-as-aservice is the delivery of new features and functions within Windows 10.
- Integration with Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Intune, Windows Upgrade Analytics, and other services.
- Windows 10 as a service. Organization looks forward to Microsoft’s vision of Windows 10-as-a-service, to help ensure standard updates and patches are applied and to continually provide consistent desktop client devices with the latest technologies.
Security Benefits of windows 10
It’s safer and more secure – Passwords can be replaced with Windows Hello biometrics, easy Multi-factor Authentication, data encryption, and the ability to separate control of company and personal data and apps.
It’s more productive – Access your data from any device, designed for cloud applications and storage, even voice command
It enables the most powerful modern devices – Use touch screen, 2-in-1 tablet/keyboard, Pen & Ink input and other device form factors
Almost every Windows 7 or 8 PC will run better on Windows 10
Application compatibility testing is generally not required – Upgrade Analytics Service reports on which applications run on each PC and identifies those without compatibility validation
Users don’t need retraining for Windows 10, it’s intuitive and likely used at home